Wednesday, October 24, 2012

272 ----> 247

When I stepped on the scale this morning, I couldn't believe my eyes. 
I was so happy, I was so in shock, but mostly proud. 
Tears filled my eyes and I said out loud,
"i'm doing this, im really doing this"
NEVER in my life have I thought that I could lose weight, I thought all I could do was gain it. 
I never put real motivation in, I never put my whole heart into my workouts..
...until now. 
I let myself go, and I feel like i'm finally starting to gain myself back. 
What an amazing feeling.








4 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I love the pictures too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I have Nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award! To find more info go to my blog and check it out here.
    http://mom2texas.blogspot.com/

    When you finish make sure to comment and let me know its posted so I can check yours out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome girl!!! Its great to feel like yourself again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have nominated you! http://lifeasweknowit76.blogspot.com/2012/10/nominated-for-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete