Not sure about everyone else, but my week has d-raggg-ed. Work sucked, the days seemed so much longer esp with the eating right and control portion size.The weekend has come around, only downfall, rain ALL mothaeffin weekend.
Yesterday, I got home from work, the hubby & Ry were taking a nap, so I got to lace up and take my main dude, Jackson for a jog with me. Instead of doing 1 block, I did 2 blocks non stop, I was doing leaps of joy when i got back up in my drive way.
Since, the blog is new, and I have some new fabbbbbb ladies following, I thought it would be fun to do a 10 random things about me, i'd love to read everyone else's :)
1. My husband and I met when I worked at a truck stop diner, he works at the US/Canadian border and he'd order dinner from there ;)
2. I have 2 cats, Albus & Elijah, and one dude dog, Jackson!
3. My son Jaman is my acutal step son, but we have full custody.
4. My daughter is seriously, the most hillarious aspect of my life.
5. I'm deahtly afraid of Johnny Cash's voice and face. :shiverss:
6. Im New York born and raised- upstate that is!
7. My hub and I are very "natural color" people, All of our color schemes in our house are burnt orange, tan, mossy green, browns.
8. My dad is my bestfriend... always has been, always will be.
9. i'm obsessed with plastic containers, tumblers, candles and scarves.
10. I am the youngest of 5 siblings... and I survived.
My Cowgirl love, Rylee Mae