Halls cough drops, vicks & tissues are my world right now.
I'm slowly starting to get better, however now my kidlets are getting sick.. so that just means in time it will be passed back to momma bear.
Lastnight as I was driving back from my run, I went through the list of WHY I want to lose weight, WHY I want to be healthy, WHY my children need me to be healthy, WHY I need to be healthy for my entire life..
1. I want to be the 'hot mom' (okay, maybe that SHOULDN'T be my #1)
2. I want to life a long happy healthy life with my husband.
3. I will not force my children to take care of me because I am too obese to live my own life.
4. My dog needs someone to run with.
5. I will NOT buy size 20 pants anymore from gap.
6. I want to be able to shop @ express again.
7. I fucken hate most of the plus size clothes @ target.
8. I need this for myself, for my emotion's, for my mind, for my body, I need this to feel like me again... and i'm getting there!
I am offically down 30 lbs. BOOM.
(don't mind my skinny hubby- isn't he cute though? )
November 7th 2012,
That picture was right after my FIRST ever 5 mile run.
I cried, and cried and cried.
Then took a muscle pic for you ladies ;)
The reason that keeps me going on my runs.
Thanks my dude, you do more then you will ever know!