Friday, March 8, 2013

Nice of you to show up, Spring.

Spring has Sprung.. 
the birds are singing,
the dog is shedding,
the kids are itching to play in the mud
and momma is itching to clean this mess of a house.

I am out of my winter funk, I think I have seasonal depresson
or some bull shit... hahaa, no really though. 
I always laughed when I was younger about that.. that shit is real. 
Karma is such a b-tch.


What is everyones fave part of spring?
I think I would have to say, the smell.. 
there is a certain smell that is outside when March rolls around, almost like the crispy smell that autumn has.
I love being able to go some where with the kids and it not taking a friggen hour for them to put on:
coats
boots
hats
gloves
zip up the coats
tuck the pants into the boots
then they have to pee;
and we are back to putting on 
boots
hats
gloves
coats
boots

spring slip on a pair of rain boots or sandals. 
and mommy saves her patience before we get out the door :)


The one thing I HATE about spring is
M.U.D.D
esp when we have dogzilla with monster paws.





What puts the SPRING in your step?

No comments:

Post a Comment