Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Daily blog's while I sip my coffee

Ry has been sick, and every and any mommy knows that when their baby is sick,
 their world stops. 
Poor little thing has double ear infection, double eye infection & a throat infection.
My, oh My.

Rylee on a regular day..

Rylee today, after her trip to the DR's..


& to think that girl is STILL smiling. 




I've come to the conclusion, im not a very good blogger.. I like to stalk, I mean read other peep's blogs.. every morning I get to work, load my e-mails, sip my coffee and get paid to read my daily blogs. I get so upset when my 'regulars' don't update daily.. hahahaha. 
I want to be a blogger superstar, but lets be real here.. aint nobody got time for that. 
I'm too lazy to post, I dont have good idea's, I can't remeber to take pictures of my food.. 
womp womp womp. I'll just keep doing my daily reads :)




and damn it, post daily people.. I need something to read during my coffee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment