Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Down -45 lbs! & Owls Head Hike

Happy May! 

First, let me tell you this is happening..
& this

That's right 45 lbs gone FOREVER.




I just usually run, I like my runs they don't only help me phsycally they work wonders on my mental and emotional health. 
BUT...
I need to broaden my view of what I do. 
I'm scared to go to a gym, 
I have no idea what to do with any of the equipment.
I'm going to be giving it a try in the next few weeks. 
What are any of your faves @ the gym? 
I'm trying to slim out my cave man legs, I look like fred flinstone. 
No. joke.

Any tips on slimmer legs? I thought running would start to slim them out- but they just seem harder. 



Hiking weather is here & I couldn't be happier.. 
We hiked Owls Head Mountain this past weekend.. 






Does any one else hike? I'd love to hear about it! 




3 comments:

  1. No but I want to start hiking with my family. Any pointers or tips you can offer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say.. make sure your kids aren't dressed as warm as you think it's gonna be on the mountain. it gets HOTT.. also, try and bring a camelback bookbag, its so much easier then bringing water bottles! Happy trails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great job with the weight loss! Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete